Today is Swap Ideas Day!!!! This popcorn not only looks super cute but it taste AMAZING!!!
- 16 cups air popped plain popcorn (I did 1/2 cup seeds + 1 TB oil)
- 1 16 oz pkg Krogers vanilla candy coating (or candyquik)
- 3 TB cookie butter (found at Trader Joes … Biscoff or Peanut butter will work too)
- 1/2 cup colored candy melts
- 1 pkg m&m’s (I used PB Easter m&m’s)
- Pop your popcorn and place in a large bowl. Next melt your vanilla candy coating in the microwave according to the package directions. Then add the cookie butter to the melted chocolate. Stir until combined. Drizzle the coating over the popcorn. Stir until evenly coated. Mix in m&m’s and then spread out on wax paper.
- Melt your colored candy melts in the microwave and then drizzle on top of the popcorn. You can always add a few drops of food coloring to white chocolate chips as well.
- Top with sprinkles.